Tequila has more kick than a Mexican fiesta, but add a little sweet sparkling pink apple or pink grapefruit juice and you’ve got a whole new cause for celebration. Believe me, this easy peasy pink tequila cocktail recipe tastes as good as it looks, sweetie!
Pink Tequila Cocktail Recipe
Makes: 4–6 drinks
- 1 litre (35 fl oz/4 cups) sparkling pink apple or pink grapefruit juice
- 50 ml (11/2 fl oz) tequila per glass
- lime slices, to garnish
- Fill each glass with a good amount of sparkling juice.
- Add tequila to each glass.
- Fill each glass with a small handful of ice, then garnish with a slice of lime.
Tip: Tall glasses are perfect for serving this drink, especially with gold straws.
This is an edited extract from ‘I’m Just Here For Dessert’ by Caroline Khoo (Murdoch Books, RRP $39.99). The tasty new release cookbook includes recipes for delicious macarons, mini cakes, ice creams, waffles & more.